Free Shipping on all US Orders
Those with the ability to wield magic without a crystal are branded with a distinctive mark. This temporary face tattoo was inspired by Clive Rosfield of Final Fantasy XVI. Two large, decorative blades cross each other and can be positioned from below the eyes to the neck. Apply it easily to the face or body, and remove it just as effortlessly when Imperials are on the approach. Live on your own terms.
How to Apply the Temporary Tattoo:
1. It is recommended to cut the around the edge of the design down to size so you can see the placement better.
2. Prepare a wet paper towel or washcloth.
3. Clean the intended area with soap and water and dry completely. (soap will remove excess oil)
4. Gently remove the clear protective plastic. Place the temporary tattoo with the design facing down and hold firmly in place.
5. Press the wet paper towel firmly against the paper back. Do NOT move. Hold it in place for 60 seconds. It can be done in two segments since the tattoo is large, but it's better to do it in one go.
6. Gently peel off the paper. Allow it to dry for 10 minutes. Do not touch the tattoo and don't move around or flex too much.
7. After 10 minutes, the tattoo will feel sticky, that is normal. Gently apply moisturizer on top to hydrate your skin. To reduce the stickiness, dust baby powder or makeup translucent powder on top.
*Due to the nature of this product, opened and/or used tattoos can NOT be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions, please email for detailed inquiries before purchasing.*
*Allergy warning. The temporary tattoo is applied directly to the skin. Please check beforehand if you have any ink or skin allergies before use. Discontinue use if you experience redness or swelling.*