Free Shipping on all US Orders
January 20, 2022
The pattern is sized for a Google Pixel 2 phone (5.7x2.7x0.3 inch, 145.7x69.7x7.8 mm). The pattern can be enlarged or shrunk as needed to fit your phone.
If you plan on using this more as a prop, craft felt, thick felt, or fleece strengthened with fusible interfacing will work fine. If you plan on using it as a daily case, use stronger fabric such as leather or faux leather (altho this tends to peel), or use good quality felt.
1. Cut out the paper pattern.
2. Cut the pattern pieces out of the fabric. (Here I used two layers of fleece with interfacing ironed between them). Be sure to cut the larger pieces first before the smaller parts.
3. Get the pieces ready to glue.
4. Assemble the parts together and carefully glue together using hot glue or silicone adhesive. To ensure each piece goes where it should, dab a small bit of glue to hold it into place before gluing further. Hot Glue CAUTION: Hot glue is HOT! If it gets anywhere, use a napkin or towel to clean it off, DO NOT USE YOUR FINGERS! It will stick to you and BURN.
5. Carefully arrange the pieces on the red case. Shift the pieces around if there is a fingerprint or other phone sensors. If the crown part is blocking the camera, cut the crown line hole bigger. Take your time, glue slowly and a little at a time to ensure the pieces align properly.
6. Check if it needs more glue by gently lifting the edge of the pattern pieces. Your new Kingdom Hearts phone case is ready!
Disclaimer: This is a fan made tutorial created and written by sixonclothing.com (please do not sell, copy, or redistribute without permission). "Gummiphone" and "Kingdom Hearts" belong to Disney and Square Enix.
Comments will be approved before showing up.