Free Shipping on all US Orders
October 23, 2023
I used a 9" carvable foam pumpkin:
1. Download the pumpkin mask pattern above, or use your own pattern. Open the picture, go to "Print" -> "Print...", select the Full Page option and uncheck the "Fit to Page". The image is fitted for a 9 inch carvable pumpkin, if you're using a different size feel free to resize the image as needed.
2. Cut out the eyes and smile from the paper image.
3. Tape the eyes and smile in position to create the face.
4. Using a thin knife or Xacto knife, trace the edge of the pattern onto the pumpkin carefully.
5. Following the traced edges, carefully carve the pumpkin. For the eyes, use the smallest knife/tool you have. I didn't have the proper tools and the left eye came right off, I ended up carving it separately then gluing it back on.
6. Check to see if you need to cut the smile wider to be able to fit a candle or tea light through. (I cut the smile wider on the left to fit a tea light). File the carved foam edges with a nail filer to get cleaner edges.
Finished KH Pumpkin!
Comments will be approved before showing up.