Free Shipping on all US Orders
December 21, 2022
I needed a Pooh book for a photoshoot and came up with a gold foiled version of one of the covers seen in game. It turned out well and thought to put together a tutorial for everyone to make their own real life Kingdom Hearts 100 Acre Wood Winnie The Pooh book. I used a hard bound journal, but any book, cover, or material can be used.
I sketched it out and inked it, but I could NOT vector it properly. T_T I scanned the original instead and the download link is below, it should printable to the size needed.
1. Print out the artwork (download link above). On another sheet, print the "WINNIE THE POOH" lettering; depending on the size of the book you're using, you may want to print different font sizes on one sheet of paper to check the best size. For the font style, I used Cambria.
2. Before tracing, make sure the artwork and lettering size fits the book (I ended up using only one edge border to fit the journal I used). Trace the artwork onto tracing or tissue paper. Afterwards, carefully align and trace the "WINNIE THE POOH" lettering.
3. Carefully align the tracing paper on the journal to precisely where you'd like it. Tape it down ONLY ON THE BOTTOM.
4. Lift up the tracing paper and align the gold foil transfer paper underneath. Be sure the gold foil covers the artwork area completely. Tape it down securely.
5. Smooth the tracing paper back on top and double check the placement. Tape it in place.
6. Follow the foil quill pen's instructions and use the heated tip to trace onto the tracing paper and the gold into place. Go SLOWLY to completely transfer the foil.
7. When done, don't lift it entirely off yet! Carefully remove the tape and peel up a little at a time to check for missed spots. If you find any spots, place the gold foil back down and trace over the spot again.
8. Carefully peel off the gold foil and tracing paper. If there's still missing spots, use the leftover gold foil: place it over the missing spots, heat trace just that area, and lift off the remaining foil.
9. It's finished!
Disclaimer: This is a fan made tutorial created and written by sixonclothing.com (please do not sell, copy, or redistribute without permission). "Winnie The Pooh" and "Kingdom Hearts" belong to Disney and Square Enix.
Comments will be approved before showing up.